- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Baylor New Venture Challenge Open Until Oct. 3
Baylor University’s entrepreneurship program is hosting the seventh annual Baylor New Venture Competition in 2018. The competition is open for applications and the deadline to apply to https://baylornvc2018.startupcompete.co is October 3, 2017!
The Baylor New Venture Competition on-campus event is a two-day business plan competition and elevator pitch competition promoting student entrepreneurship. The competition showcases student created, managed, and owned ventures. Competitors from accredited universities across the globe receive expert feedback, coaching, and a prize package of cash and crucial in-kind business support services, to launch and grow their ventures.
The program, underwritten by an anonymous gift to Baylor University and the Hankamer School of Business, provides students with an immensely impactful and immersive experiential business competition.
The next Baylor New Venture Competition event will take place in February 23 – 24, 2018 at the Foster Campus for Business and Innovation at Baylor University.