- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Rebel Venture Capital Fund Pitch Day Spring 2018
The RVCF is back this spring to invest in student businesses!
Applications to pitch to the RVCF are open now, and due April 1st. Those selected to pitch to the fund will be notified of their pitch time via email on April 13th.
The Rebel Venture Capital Fund investment committee meets twice yearly and evaluates applications for grants from qualified student-led start-up businesses. Grants awarded currently range from $500-$5,000. Upon receiving a grant one of the RVCF board members becomes an informal advisor to the company and the company provides periodic reports to the Fund. The RVCF is not an equity-seeking entity.
For individuals, companies, or institutions interested in contributing to the Rebel Venture Capital Fund please contact the CIE.