- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Dr. Paul Johnson
Chair, Department of Management | Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Dr. Paul Johnson is an Associate Professor of Management at the University of Mississippi. He earned his Ph.D. in Management from Oklahoma State University, and he subsequently spent five years at Western Carolina University. Paul’s work focuses on motivation, creativity, and innovation processes, and has had his work published in the Journal of Management, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Journal of Organizational Behavior among others.
When he isn’t teaching or working on research, Paul spends time with his wife Amy and their cat, Oscar, in Oxford, MS. His interests include woodworking and updating his house, working in his yard, and reading. He had a working beehive before moving to Mississippi and was an amateur apiarist.