- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Packed House for the First Innovation and Entrepreneurship Panel at Ole Miss CIE
The University of Mississippi and the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship hosted the first Panel on Innovation and Entrepreneurship on October 28th to a packed house. Over 150 people came to hear entrepreneurship and startup advice and stories from top Mississippi entrepreneurs for 2 hours at the Ole Miss School of Business Administration.
The panel opened with a welcome from Chancellor Jeffrey Vitter and included presentations from Ole Miss entrepreneurs Janet McCarty, owner of Cotton’s Cafe, and William Ault, CEO of Curtsy. The audience then heard from panelists Edith Kelly-Green, Bill Rayburn, and Michael Burcham.
Take a look at the full panel below to learn more!