- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Council on Community Engagement
Initiated by the McLean Institute to encourage members of the UM community to provide their expertise in community engagement and service activities, the COCE, is a campus-wide group which works together in defining community engagement for the University of Mississippi.
The University of Mississippi’s vision is to lead and excel by engaging minds, transforming lives, and serving others. This council seeks to facilitate the goals and initiatives associated with the priority of excellence, “Transformation through Service.” The Council assists in building a network of contacts across the campus to support the University’s community engagement and service learning efforts, and to help promote and disseminate information about community engagement opportunities.