- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
University of Georgia is Hosting Two Student Competitions
The University of Georgia Entrepreneurship Program, we would like to invite students to participate in their annual pitch competitions:
UGA’s Next Top Entrepreneur and Collegiate Next Great Consumer Brands.
No matter what stage of the business a team may be in, pre-revenue or established, all are encouraged to apply! The competitions invite people to participate from all over the country and in years past we have had winners from Babson University in Boston to Australian exchange students from our own Terry college. Below we have provided graphics and social media blurbs that we request you pass along via newsletters and your personal social media accounts.
Contact email@example.com for any further questions.