- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Zuckerberg Institute Global Vision Digital Lab Program
Participants of Zuckerberg Institute Global Vision Digital Lab Program will engage in dialogue with Zuckerberg Institute co-founders, seasoned entrepreneurs, and Buddhist scholars who work alongside the Dalai Lama. Together with the Zuckerberg Institute team, the program will help explore their purpose, identify and break through what stands in their way, facilitate their growth, both personally and professionally.
Participants will be bestowed with a year-long mentorship after the Global Vision Digital Lab Experience along with a match to an exclusive internship through the program’s partnerships with the State Department and UNHCR.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with the final deadline on May 15, 2020.
Note: The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship won’t be able to fund any participation in this program.