- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Ron and Lynn Samuels Scholarship
Ron and Lynn Samuels Scholarship Fund for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Applicants for the scholarship must be Entrepreneurship majors in the School of Business with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 that will be a full-time junior or senior in the fall semester following the spring term when they apply. Recipients will exemplify excellence in entrepreneurial spirit and abilities as shown by their submission of a resume and completion of a questionnaire regarding their entrepreneurial activities. A panel of Entrepreneurship staff and faculty will determine the recipients.
Recipients will be announced at the Gillespie Business Plan Competition in April and awards distributed for the fall semester.