- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Gillespie Business Plan Competition Recap
The 2017 Gillespie Business Plan Competition was held on April 7th at the Ole Miss Pavilion. With a wealth of knowledge on the judges panel, a lively crowd and some top-notches pitches, this proved to be quite an exciting competition.
Taking home the first place win, $10,000, free office space at Insight Park, and a wealth of mentorships was lee Ingram for his company Collegiate Tutoring, LLC. Following close behind with the second place win and $5,000 was Pontus Andersson with Myra Mirrors, and Austin Darnell with Manaslu Athletics rounded out the group with third place and $2,500.
Watch the full competition here!