- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Our mission is to inspire students at The University of Mississippi to create innovative businesses through excellent teaching, exceptional service, and world-class research. Overall, our purpose is to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to become successful entrepreneurs who create innovative companies that provide valuable services, products, and employment. We execute this mission by:
- Providing student entrepreneurship education through focused degreed major and minor programs.
- Supporting student opportunities to develop their entrepreneurial ventures through competitions and experiential learning opportunities.
- Encouraging and stimulating world-recognized entrepreneurship research.
2018 – present
- 60+ student ventures established
- 750+ students advised
- 466 student teams participated in CIE business competitions
- about 25% of participants funded
- over $240,000 cash prizes awarded
- $64,000 in scholarships awarded
We are located in Holman Hall room 132 and you can get us on the phone at (662) 915-3737. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook – ole.miss.cie
- Twitter – OleMiss_CIE
- Instagram – OleMiss_CIE
- LinkedIn – University of Mississippi Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship