- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Francis Haik Jordan Award for Entrepreneurship
Francis Haik Jordan Award for Entrepreneurship Fund
Recipients will be currently enrolled undergraduates involved in the University of Mississippi Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship programs with a 3.0 grade point average who contribute to the diversity of the School of Business student population. Recipients will exemplify excellence in entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. Students will apply for the award by submitting a resume and answering a set of questions regarding their entrepreneurial activities.
A panel of faculty and staff from the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship will determine the winner each year. The award, in the amount of $2,000, and will be presented, along with a recognition plaque, to the recipient at the Gillespie Business Plan awards reception in the spring of the year.