- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Robert Julian Allen III Memorial Scholarship
Robert Julian Allen III Memorial Scholarship Endowment for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The purpose of this endowment is to honor in perpetuity Robert Julian Allen III, and to provide deserving men and women in the School of Business Administration at the University of Mississippi. The recipient will be an entering freshmen with an interest in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Recipients will be Mississippians with preference given in the following order:
- Students from Indianola, MS
- Students from Oxford, MS
- Students from students from the Mississippi Delta
- Students from other Mississippi communities
- Recipients must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- A minimum ACT score of 25 or minimum SAT score of 1130.
- Recipients may continue to receive the scholarship for up to eight semesters proceed they maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average. Recipients will be selected by the School of Business Scholarship Committee.