- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Apply Now Gillespie
Applications for Gillespie 2016 are closed. If you swing down to the Events page, you are welcome to come to any of our other competitions. Additionally, you are free to watch the Gillespie Semi-Finals and Finals. Just come on down.
The initial deadline for the Gillespie Business Plan requires a two page executive summary of your idea. Give us all the details you have. Tell the judges if you know how you will make money, how you will produce, why your customers will love your product.
After the initial round, your team will present to a panel of judges. If you convince them you’ve got a great plan and move up to the final round, we’ll need you to write a formal business plan. Don’t worry though, we’ve got mentors, faculty and peers ready to help coach you up.