- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Blue Street Capital: College Internship
Are you a student looking for a summer internship? Blue Street Capital is a technology focused lending company with a focus on supporting Information Technology vendors: resellers, service providers and manufactures. They are gaining a lot of buzz in the industry as the only finance firm in their space to operate its entire business on a 5 hour workday. They have created a “work hard, play hard” culture that results in better productivity overall and happier employees. Their full time employees enjoy a 25-hour work week at regular pay and 5 weeks of paid vacation per year.
The Internship is designed to give students interested in pursuing a career in business a taste of what this culture is like. It will also provide invaluable experience in technology finance industry – giving them a head-start on business school and (or) the workforce.
Check out the full job description here! Blue Street Capital - Internship - OleMiss