- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Most recently, Emmet co-founded and was President of SnapWorx, a software company that grew to over $10 million in ARR from its inception two and a half years prior, and sold to ResMed (Ticker: RMD). Prior to SnapWorx, Emmet co-founded and was President and CFO of Verus Healthcare where he grew the company to over $70 million in revenue in its six year existence before its sale to Adapt Health (Ticker: AHCO). Emmet also founded and was CEO of FrontStream Payments and was part of the founding team at Verus Financial Management, a company that sold for $325 million to Sage Group in 2006. Before his time with Verus, Emmet worked in investment banking at Robinson-Humphrey Company and worked for two software companies. Emmet is currently the President of Verustat and a Board Member for React Health.
Emmet graduated from the Honors College at the University of Mississippi and received his M.B.A. at Harvard University.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on CIE news.
Sign Up Now