- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Most recently, Emmet co-founded and was President of SnapWorx, a software company that grew to over $10 million in ARR from its inception two and a half years prior, and sold to ResMed (Ticker: RMD). Prior to SnapWorx, Emmet co-founded and was President and CFO of Verus Healthcare where he grew the company to over $70 million in revenue in its six year existence before its sale to Adapt Health (Ticker: AHCO). Emmet also founded and was CEO of FrontStream Payments and was part of the founding team at Verus Financial Management, a company that sold for $325 million to Sage Group in 2006. Before his time with Verus, Emmet worked in investment banking at Robinson-Humphrey Company and worked for two software companies. Emmet is currently the President of Verustat and a Board Member for React Health.
Emmet graduated from the Honors College at the University of Mississippi and received his M.B.A. at Harvard University.