- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Rebel Venture Capital Fund Pitch
Apr 03, 2020
The RVCF is back this spring to invest in student businesses!
Applications to pitch to the RVCF are open now, and due March 27, 2020.
The Rebel Venture Capital Fund investment committee meets twice yearly and evaluates applications for grants from qualified student-led start-up businesses. Grants awarded currently range from $500-$5,000. Upon receiving a grant one of the RVCF board members becomes an informal advisor to the company and the company provides periodic reports to the Fund. The RVCF is not an equity-seeking entity.
For individuals, companies, or institutions interested in contributing to the Rebel Venture Capital Fund please contact the CIE.
Jackson Avenue Center
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on CIE news.
Sign Up Now