- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Caitlin Moak is a Marketing Specialist for the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) at the University of Mississippi. Starting her career in business by selling homemade arts and crafts to her family members, Caitlin has always had an eye for marketing and business.
Before joining the CIE, Caitlin worked in the Division of Outreach for over four years as social media manager and marketing assistant. She was responsible for creating content of students, for students. She supervised several small teams of brand ambassadors responsible for media creation as well as event promotion.
Caitlin earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and a Bachelor of Science in Economics with a minor in Computer Science in May 2021. She continued at the University of Mississippi to earn her Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Integrated Marketing Communications in May 2023.See All Faculty