- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Paul Johnson, Ph.D.
Dr. Paul Johnson
Associate Dean; Thomas Colbert Lecturer in Entrepreneurship; Associate Professor of Management
Dr. Paul Johnson is the Associate Dean, Chair of the Department of Management, Thomas Colbert Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, and an Associate Professor of Management at the University of Mississippi. He earned his Ph.D. in Management from Oklahoma State University, and he subsequently spent five years at Western Carolina University. Paul’s work focuses on motivation, creativity, and innovation processes, and has had his work published in the Journal of Management, Journal of Applied Psychology, and Journal of Organizational Behavior among others.
When he isn’t teaching or working on research, Paul spends time with his wife Amy and their cat, Oscar, in Oxford, MS. His interests include woodworking and updating his house, working in his yard, and reading. He had a working beehive before moving to Mississippi and was an amateur apiarist.See All Faculty
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on CIE news.
Sign Up Now