- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
In 2017, Lee graduated with a Master’s in Accountancy from the University of Mississippi. Instead of pursuing a corporate career, Lee formed a virtual tutoring business which now serves students across the country and won the 2017 Gillespie Business Plan Competition. In addition to his entrepreneurial interests, Lee is a drummer, community organizer, and advocate for mental health awareness. Lee teaches entrepreneurship in the arts.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on CIE news.
Sign Up Now