- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Director of Programs
Tong Meng is an Instructor and Director of Programs at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) at the University of Mississippi. She earned her MBA from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Before joining CIE, Tong worked for Duke University and its campus in China for 4 years as Manager of Undergraduate Programs. Her specific role was to provide comprehensive operational oversight of the Global Learning Semester program for undergraduate students from around the world. She supervised a small team responsible for planning academic and co-curricular activities, arranging various undergraduate support services, and providing faculty with teaching and research support.
Tong started her career in higher education as a college TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instructor in China. Since then, she has enjoyed many wonderful professional opportunities leading and strategically collaborating with a diverse population of students, faculty, staff and alumni at various institutions. She worked for The Office of Chinese Language Council International from 2008-2011, helping local K-12 schools develop and implement Chinese language and culture curriculum and International Baccalaureate program in Guilford County Schools, North Carolina.See All Faculty