- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
Our Co-Director of CIE, Founders Chair of Entrepreneurship and Associate Professor of Management, Dr. Rich Gentry served as the Senior Vice President – Conference Chair at the USASBE 2019 at St. Pete Beach, Florida. The theme of this year’s conference was Navigating Opportunity.
628 participants from 317 institutions in 32 countries attended this year’s conference. With 343 papers entered, 100 teaching and research sessions offered, many considered it the best USASBE conference ever!
“Steve Blank was fantastic.”
“I really enjoyed the Pre-Conference Doctoral Consortium conducted by Luke Pittaway focusing entrepreneurship teaching practices.”
“Every single year I get something I can use from the 3E workshop. It is consistently excellent.”
“The research forum was one of the best I’ve ever seen at a conference. High quality discussions.”
“The conference had an outstanding ‘vibe’ this year and was supported with great content throughout!“
“I think USASBE is awesome!“
United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) is an inclusive community advancing entrepreneurship education through bold teaching, scholarship, and practice. Held each January in locations around the country, the annual USASBE Conference convenes diverse attendees that engage in an immersive four-day experience.