- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
RVCF Helps Another 3 Student Startups This Fall
The Rebel Venture Capital Fund (RVCF), our alumni established non-profit organization providing seed funding to student start-up companies, continues to play a very valuable role with the funding grants and the mentorship they provide student companies.
At their regular fall meeting in October, the RVCF board awarded a total of $5,000 to 3 student companies. Higher Learning LLC, an on-campus tutoring company, received $1,500; Pure Mist Distillation, a start-up developing a novel water purification for developing countries, was granted $2,500; GoKaze, a student company offering a ready to fly drone kit, drone training, and racing events was awarded a follow-on grant of $1,000.
Since its inception in 2014 the RVCF has awarded seed money grants totaling nearly $40,000 to 15 different student start-up companies.
To support the RVCF with a tax-deductible contribution please contact Bill Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org.