- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Student Business Consultant Program Continues to Grow
The Student Business Consulting program (SBC) continues to be one of the high-impact programs sponsored by the Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, providing valuable advice to local clients and real-world experience for the students.
For the fall semester, the consulting team grew to 20 undergraduate business and accounting students and the MBA student membership increased to four. Consulting projects for seven different projects were undertaken by the student teams during the semester including developing a housing and financial assistance strategy for NMRA, a new studio recording academy; helping integrate client companies into the new UMMC Healthcare IT Incubator; developing a new marketing strategy for PizzaTV, a service of PQM Magazine, and developing operational procedures for Flying Tuks, a new local transportation company in Oxford.