- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
November Land Shark Tank Goes Off Without a Hook
Way to go to all the winners and participants in the LandShark Tank for November 2016! We had 11 competitors compete and they had some wonderful ideas. From Virtual Reality cultural immersion to all coffee shops and student garbage couriers, the ideas ran the gamut of possibilities for student businesses. We were really fortunate to have some great judges. Daniel Paden, a financial adviser and business builder from Tupelo and David Aune, an Ole Miss alumnus and resident of Silicon Valley and his brother were all kind enough to spend their evening judging and mentoring student businesses.
Thanks to the Center for Manufacturing Excellence for loaning us the room!