- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Registration Open for SLU Pure Idea Generator Challenge
Describe an Idea in 140 Characters? Yep. It’s the Pure Idea Generator Challenge
The pure idea is the first step in becoming a successful (and potentially, wealthy) entrepreneur. The Pure Idea Generator Challenge competition focuses on a college student’s ability to come up with a simple and creative idea to solve a problem or challenge…and fit it in a tweet (140 characters or less).
If one of your solutions gets into the final found on Sunday, October 8th, you’ll have the chance to win an easy $1,000 for first place, or $500 for second place, and $300 for third place.
The first stage deadline is Friday, September 22nd, and the top 24 finalists will be chosen on Monday, September 25th. Students, here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Follow @SLUent via Twitter.
- Step 2: Tweet back your solution with the #SLUPureIdea hashtag included (no video or links in your tweet)
- Step 3: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email address with your tweet, your name, and your school.
- Step 4: Watch for the announcement of the top 24 finalists on Monday, September 25th.
Members of the St. Louis University Center for Entrepreneurship team are waiting for the best ideas. And, students can enter as many times as they want. You can check out the highlight video from 2014 here.