- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Student Business Consultants Assist Six Local Businesses in Fall of 2015
The Ole Miss Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship’s Student Business Consultants provided free assistance for six Oxford businesses and startups in the fall of 2015.
During the beginning of the group’s second year of operation, the Student Business Consultants assisted the six Oxford businesses with a myriad of projects including social media campaigns, promotional campaigns, development of operational materials, and procedure improvement recommendations.
The team consisted of junior and senior Accountancy and Business School students and logged a total of approximately 700 hours of work free of charge to the local businesses.More News