- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Travel to Singapore to Earn Startup Capital
Singapore Management University announced their biennial competition on April 13th offering students an opportunity to win a free trip to Singapore to earn startup capital for businesses.
The Lee Kwuan Yew Global Business Plan Competition, named after Singapore’s founding Prime Minister, aims to draw inspiration from his indomitable spirit of innovation. The last competition in 2015 attracted participation from 140 universities representing more than 40 countries.
This year, the competition welcomes students to propose Smart City Innovations in the areas of health, living, mobility and services.
During the competition week of September 11, 2017, shortlisted teams for the finals will be invited to visit Singapore on an all-expenses paid trip. These teams will participate in intensive startup workshops, attend events featuring prominent entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in Asia, have direct access to acclaimed mentors and visit key innovation hotspots in Singapore. Winners of the competition stand to receive up to S$1 million cash, investment and in-kind prizes.
For more information, check out: smu.edu.sg/lky.