- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Support the CIE
Support the CIE
It is our goal to make the University of Mississippi a destination for aspiring entrepreneurs. We want to attract the nation’s brightest minds by offering them the tools and inspiration to turn ideas into action. We encourage and motivate our students to think innovatively as we help them shape their ideas.
The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship exists to increase the passion of our students and mold them into the entrepreneurial leaders of the future. We facilitate multiple organizations including a student entrepreneurship club, elevator pitch competitions, idea development workshops, a business plan competition, a mentoring system, a student-led consulting program, international trips, and start-up weekends.
As a newly developed program at the university, every contribution to the CIE is meaningful, and every contribution directly affects our students. All gifts are tax-deductible and will benefit the future of Ole Miss entrepreneurship. Some ways your gifts will make a difference include:
- Bringing entrepreneurial speakers and lecturers to the University of Mississippi campus
- Funding networking receptions for the Entrepreneurship Club
- Funding student travel to represent the university at the annual Southeastern Conference pitch competition, and other national and regional competitions
- Providing scholarships for regional and international entrepreneurial and business learning experiences
- Providing prizes for the Gillespie Student Business Plan Competition and the Business Model Competition
- Sponsoring workshops and mentoring hours with local and regional entrepreneurs
- Expanding and continuing our Student Business Consultants program
- Providing legal and accounting services for developing student-created businesses
We are very grateful for the support and generosity of our Ole Miss community, and we encourage you to take a look at some of the programs offered within the CIE (cie.olemiss.edu). Your feedback, suggestions, and involvement will help make the CIE the best it can be. Thank you for the time and support you invest in the future of innovation and entrepreneurship!
All gifts are tax deductible to the University of Mississippi Foundation.