- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Comprehensive Online Training
Samuel H. “Sam” Altman is an entrepreneur, programmer, venture capitalist and blogger. He is the President of the world’s premier startup seed accelerator, Y Combinator, and co-chairman of OpenAI (Wikipedia). He has collected a series of impressive lectures that help walk you through the essentials of starting and growing a business.
- All his videos
- And an awesome reading list
- The Y-Combinator also has a tremendous reading list (most of which are quick) and several templates for things like sales documents and equity agreements. It is all open-source and you should take advantage!
If the Y-Combinator training is overwhelming, another great service is 100 Steps 2 Startup.
- Brad Feld has a great course on Venture Deals
- Andrew Mullins at London Business School too – learn to get financing without VC
- Can I copyright, patent or trademark this? A wonderful series of YouTube videos produced by the Michelson Foundation