- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Seibels Scholars Fund
Recipients will be currently enrolled in the Entrepreneurship (ENT) major or minor with a 3.0 grade point average who contribute to the diversity of the student population at the University of Mississippi. Recipients will exemplify excellence in entrepreneurial spirit and abilities.
Recipients are required to participate in the Mid-South Business Model Competition in the fall and the Gillespie Business Plan Competition in the spring. Both events are hosted by the University of Mississippi Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.