- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
Student Entrepreneurship Club
The Ole Miss Entrepreneurship Club is a student organization focusing on promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship across campus.
The Ole Miss Entrepreneurship Club was once affiliated with the Collegiate Entrepreneurship Organization. If any student would like us to re-affiliate, we are happy to consider it.
Interested students can join the club by just attending the next meeting which is listed on the CIE’s event calendar. The university also operates a system to keep in touch through the Forum, that may be used to contact and stay connected with the club as well.
Membership is open to any Ole Miss student regardless of their course of study. The club generally meets twice a month and hosts outside speakers and holds meetings devoted to improving pitch technique, discussing a topic, idea generation, or business model development. Entrepreneurship is a process and a successful student organization helps every student learn that process.
Ms. Tong Meng is the Club’s staff adviser. Interested students can contact her at email@example.com.