- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
REDe Entrepreneurship Summit
REDe Entrepreneurship Summit is an annual speaker event the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) launched since 2018. Our goal for the REDe Summit is to inspire students with varied academic backgrounds, such as in the arts, engineering, pharmacy, or business, to engage in entrepreneurship.
This summit is created to encourage, celebrate, and enhance entrepreneurial endeavors among Ole Miss students across campus, with a different focus each year.
This year REDe will focus on resilience and adaptability. Watch the summit here.
This year’s speakers
- Joe Sanderson | Chairman & CEO, Sanderson Farms
- Nashlie Sephus | Applied Science Manager, Amazon / Founder & CEO, The Bean Path
- Emmet Seibels | President & Co-Founder, VeruStat
- William Ault | Co-Founder Product & Growth, Curtsy
- Tereza Janatova | Student Athlete / Master of Engineering Science – Mechanical Engineering ’22
- Lawrence Adams | President, 17 Enterprises Inc.
- Ashlee Ammons
- Jan Farrington
- Bella Gonzalez
- Edith Kelly-Green
- Benjamin Huston
- Elizabeth Lanford
- Liza Cirlot Looser
- Gail Pittman
- Bill Rayburn
- Leigh Reeves
- Shiza Shahid
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Tong Meng at email@example.com.