- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
REDe Entrepreneurship Summit
REDe Entrepreneurship Summit is an annual speaker event the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) launched since 2018. Our goal for the REDe Summit is to inspire students with varied academic backgrounds, such as in the arts, engineering, pharmacy, or business, to engage in entrepreneurship.
This summit is created to encourage, celebrate, and enhance entrepreneurial endeavors among Ole Miss students across campus, with a different focus each year.
November 2nd, 2023 | 9:30-11:00am
Student Union Ballroom
Co-Founder of Curtsy
William Ault is a University of Mississippi alumni and former CIE student. William helped develop Curtsy, a social media app that allows you to browse, buy, rent and sell dresses to people in your city for a fraction of the retail price. Since it’s founding, Curtsy has been downloaded over one million times and has a projected 11 million dollars.
- Alexis Maybank | Creative Beauty Inc. and founding member of Girls who Code
- Marcus Bullock | Flikshop
- Joe Sanderson | Sanderson Farms
- Nashlie Sephus | The Bean Path
- Emmet Seibels | VeruStat
- William Ault | Curtsy
- Tereza Janatova | Ole Miss Women’s Tennis
- Lawrence Adams | 17 Enterprises Inc.
- Ashlee Ammons
- Jan Farrington
- Bella Gonzalez
- Edith Kelly-Green
- Benjamin Huston
- Elizabeth Lanford
- Liza Cirlot Looser
- Gail Pittman
- Bill Rayburn
- Leigh Reeves
- Shiza Shahid
For inquiries, please contact Ms. Tong Meng at firstname.lastname@example.org.