- Ole Miss School of Business
- Mississippi Angel Network
- Miss. Small Business Development Center
- Transactional Law Clinic
- UM Foundation
- Insight Park
- Division of Technology Management
- Haley Barbour Center for Mfg. Excellence
- Mississippi Development Authority
- Mississippi Small Business Development Center
- Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce
- North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative (NMEI)
LandShark Tank Pitch Competition
Enter the 2023 Spring Landshark Tank Pitch by March 31.
Pitch your idea in 1 minute. Convince the judges that your idea is the best and you are capable of executing this idea.
This is a video pitch. Look at some excellent examples while you work on your pitch.
Top prize is $1,000 paid to your LLC (student must have at least 20% interest in company) or through the university’s scholarship foundation. Second prize is $500 and third is $300.
A few rules:
- You need a new idea every time – you can’t pitch the same idea twice nor pitch something that was awarded prize money from a LandShark Event in the past.
- We are looking for ideas that are possible, so build a focus on a great idea that you can produce into a great business.
- You (and one other teammate if appropriate) are the only things allowed in frames. Props, dressing up, gizmos are welcome but NO POWERPOINTS.
- Top 5 videos will be posted on CIE’s Facebook and Instagram accounts for voting. Results will be announced on Apr. 20, 2023.
The judges are looking at:
- Is your idea addressing a clearly defined pain point?
- Does your idea solve that problem?
- Does your description have a clearly viable business within it?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on CIE news.
Sign Up Now